You deserve that perfect experience. That wow factor.
Nestled on 32 beautiful acres, relax in your beautiful apartment in our assisted living facilities at Altenheim. Here, discover the perfect mix of traditional and modern. At Altenheim, we provide extra care, with a whole lot of comfort.
Unleash your inner nature lover at Altenheim. Lush lawns, tons of space for walking trails, patios, a stocked fishing pond and picnic area. Like to kick back indoors? We’ve got you covered. A full library, sunroom, gift shop and chapel. Plus, you can stay super active – there’s always something scheduled on our social calendar.
- Individualized assessment and development of personalized care plan
- Nursing services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies
- Private studio or 1-bedroom apartment with private bath
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and small refrigerator
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals daily
- All apartment, community and grounds maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Cable TV and all utilities included – except telephone
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and alarm system
- Emergency response system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Additional care services by professional, trained staff, such as
assistance with personal and medical needs
- Onsite wellness clinic services
- Guest meals
- Personal laundry service
- Unscheduled transportation
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Welcoming lounges and living rooms
- Solarium with two-story windows opening to patio
- Chapel with organ – our full-time chaplain offers
worship services and pastoral care
- Restaurant-style dining rooms
- Café Altenheim for coffee and snacks
- Park-like, landscaped, 32-acre campus
- Paved walking paths
- Catch-and-release fishing pond
- Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
- Library with computers, plus WiFi throughout
- Gift shop and beauty/barber shop
They care about the residents and it’s a homey place to live.
- Diane E.
The nursing staff is wonderful with my folks.
- Iva L.
The whole experience was good. My mom seemed very happy there, and I would recommend them.
- Jeanne R.